Amish Sonora Dining Chair with Optional Seat
Ask us a Question
Amish Sonora Dining Chair
Make a modern and sophisticated statement in your dining room with the Amish Sonora Dining Chair. This lovely Scandinavian inspired design showcases the exquisite craftsmanship and curves of the hardwood. Each Amish dining chair displays angles and curves perfectly handcrafted to create a unique presentation.
The richness of these Amish dining chairs contributes to a comfortable and exciting dining room decor. Use a set of these Scandinavian dining chairs with our Amish Sonora Trestle Table or the Copenhagen Dining Table for an attractive combination.
What Can I Expect from an Amish Dining Chair?
- Dining chairs built upon the principles of strength, durability, and beauty
- Exquisite style
- Customization options that allow you to be involved in the design of your Amish furniture
- Premium quality hardwood
- A product made by masters at the craft of Amish furniture making
- Heirloom quality sure to be passed on to future generations
- Just the right depth in the seat
- Perfect balance in the legs
- Optimal tension in the joints
- Corner braces for added strength
- Each seat carefully scooped, shaped and sanded to provide optimum seating comfort
- Made in America
Amish dining furniture is handcrafted to supply you with stylish, comfortable, functional furniture. We value family and strive to create furniture that nourishes and supports all family activities.
Review our fantastic blog post with recommendations for choosing the perfect dining room chair. Call one of our Amish Furniture Specialists today at 1-866-272-6773 with any questions or visit our brick and mortar furniture store in Sarasota, Florida.
Depth: 23 3/8"
Seat Depth: 17.5"
Seat Width: 19.25"
Height Floor to Seat: 18"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
*Shown in cherry with natural finish
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
- Regular Semi-Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina is masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pinholes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options