Amish Turned Leg Kitchen Island with Six Drawers
Ask us a Question
Amish Turned Leg Island with Six Drawers
Order one of our Amish-made kitchen islands for your home kitchen remodel. This kitchen island is sure to make a big statement in the kitchen and be the favorite place for the family to hang out!
Spacious & Sturdy
Everything will find its place with the help of 6 drawers, 3 across the top and 3 going down the center of this lovely piece. Even more space can be found on either side of these drawers where a total of 4 exposed shelves will be the perfect place to display your treasures. This piece offers a wonderful mix of hidden storage coupled with a spot to show off your favorite items. These shelves also make for a great spot to place a few magazines for your guests to enjoy.
Top It Off
Pictured above with a maple butcher block top, this option makes for an excellent space to prepare all of your meals and then enjoy them after a quick and easy cleanup!
Legs For Days
This piece is shown with fluted legs, but this is just one of the many options. Also available are diamond, rope twist, and reeded. Please give us a call to inquire further about this or any of your other many options. Thank you for shopping with DutchCrafters!
Height: 34 1/2"
Depth: 24 1/2"
Quarter Sawn White Oak
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
100% Solid Hardwood Construction
Made in America
2 Open Shelves
Full Extension Drawer Slides
Full Extension Undermount Drawer Slide with Soft Close
*Rustic Woods are available with open knots that are not filled or knots that are filled with an epoxy. See the example in the photo gallery.
Choosing Kitchen Island Top:
1) All Kitchen Islands are sold without tops.
2) If the Island is not to be used with Bar Stools then a 2" top overhang is recommended.
3) If the Island is to be to used with Bar Stools then anywhere from 7" to 10" is our recommended top overhang for Bar Stools.
4) Do you want the overhang on one side, two sides or three sides?
5) Custom island tops and base are available by calling to order with our Amish furniture specialists at 1-866-272-6773.
Note: If a kitchen island top is ordered then the base and top will ship unassembled.
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options