Aspen Mission Trestle Table
Ask us a Question
Aspen Mission Dining Room Table
This Aspen Dining Room table is Amish handcrafted in a sturdy Mission design. The Old Order Amish woodworker is from Northern Indiana and believes that God fills his heart as he crafts his dining tables by hand. Mission furniture has a timeless style that has remained popular for centuries. This table is shown in our quarter sawn white oak wood with our popular Michael's Cherry finish.
Deciding on a Table Size
When you are deciding on a dining table size there are many things to consider.
- What is the size of your dining room? Be sure that the table size that you are considering will fit in your dining room. You don't want the space to be too tight for guests and family to scoot their chairs out and also for people to walk around the dining room table and chairs. You should have at least 38" from the table to the wall or furniture behind it. Ideally you should even allow for more room then this. Some of our customers have laid out cardboard or tape on the carpet of the size of the table before they order it. This helps you to visually see how this size will fit in your room.
- How many diners do you want to sit at your table? Please allow for 24" to 30" of space for each chair and table set. Below is a guide for some of our standard table sizes to determined how many dinner will fit.
A 36" Round or Square Table will seat four.
A 42" Round or Square Table will seat four.
A 48" Round or Square Table will seat four.
A 60" Round or Square Table will seat six.
A 42" wide x 60" long will seat will seat six.
A 42" wide x 72" long will seat will seat eight.
A 48" wide x 60" long will seat will seat from six to eight people depending on the table style.
A 48" wide x 72" long will seat will from eight to ten depending on the table style.
A 48" wide x 96" long will seat will seat from ten to twelve depending on the table style.
A 48" wide x 120" long will seat from twelve to fourteen depending on the table style.
- Will the chairs that you currently have or are looking to order fit with the table? Please remember that if you are ordering a leg tables then you have to measure the space between the legs and not the overall width of the table top. Also arm chairs will often not fit under the apron or skirt of the table.
- How many leaves would you like to order with the table? Remember you can't add table leaves at a later date because the tables are built to only accommodate the leaves you order initially. Most table leaves are a standard 12" but can be customized to be a larger size.
- Do you want aprons or skirts on the table leaves? Most of our table leaves do not come with the skirting or apron on the underside of the leaf. This is something that you can add to all or some of the leaves. If you do not add skirting to the leaves then you will see a gap when the extensions are in the table.
Hardwood and FinishesThis Mission trestle table is available in your choice of Red Oak wood, Cherry wood, Rustic Cherry wood, Brown Maple wood, Quarter Sawn White Oak wood, Hard Maple wood, Wormy Maple wood, Elm wood, Walnut wood or Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak. We have a huge amount of finish options and are happy to send you out wood and finish samples to help you decide on this important selection. If you are trying to match your furniture to antique Stickley furniture or existing dining room furniture we are happy to do custom stain matching. Rustic quarter sawn white oak and red oak wood are the most popular options for our Mission furniture and this Aspen Mission Dining Room table. The woods that we use in our furniture are all harvested in the United States from sustainable forests.
Delivery and Assembly
We offer two kinds of shipping options. Our standard shipping is our affordable flat rate curbside shipping. With this type of shipping the furniture is delivered safely and securely to your home and then it's your responsibility to get it into your home. You also will need to attach the table top to the trestle base. Most of our customers opt to pay just $200 more and upgrade to our White Glove In Home Delivery Service. With this delivery service, the driver will take the furniture off the truck, bring it into the room of your choice (except for upstairs locations) and assemble it if necessary. We do not make any profit on our shipping services. We discount shipping rate to our customers with us paying out of pocket more for you to have exceptional delivery options. Please call with additional questions on our delivery services.
Custom Furniture Orders
This Aspen Mission Trestle Table can be customized to fit your room and needs. If you would like to have a larger or smaller size, give us a call and we can look into a custom designed furniture piece. Custom furniture can sometimes take longer then our usual lead time.
If you are looking to order this Mission table for your government, commercial project please contact us for a trade discount or volume discount. We work closely with businesses from all services and arenas such as hospitality, restaurants, retirement communities, libraries, museums and more. Check out our many business profiles to see an impressive, comprehensive list of our B2B Commercial clients.
Shop online using our safe and secure checkout. You also can call and place your order over the phone with one of our friendly Amish furniture specialists. You can also stop by and sit with one of our sales associates in person to get all your questions answered. We are here to help and look forward to welcoming you into the DutchCrafters family
All of our Mission furniture is handcrafted by an Old Order Amish woodworker in the USA!
Table Top: 1"
Other Sizes Available:
48" x 72"
Table Top Thickness:
1", 1 1/4" or 1 1/2"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Mission Edge (Standard and Shown)
3/4" Roundover Edge
Solid Top (Standard)
1-4 12" Extensions
42" Wide Table Can Self-Store 2 Leaves with Skirts and 2 without Skirts
48" Wide Table Can Self-Store 4 Leaves without Skirts
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
30" Dining Height
Mortise and Tenon Construction
1" Thick Table Top
36" or 42" Dining Height
Table Top Thickness
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Add 2 Leaf Locks
Add 3 Leaf Locks
Add 4 Leaf Locks
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shown in quarter sawn white oak wood with our Michaels Cherry Finish
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to a temporary shutdown of non-essential businesses in Indiana mandated by the state government in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options