Cavalier Dining Chair - Mission Furniture
Arm Chair Dimensions:
Brown Maple Wood
Hard Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Rustic Cherry Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Cherry Wood with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy
Grey Elm Wood
Brown Maple Wood Frame with Elm Wood Seat
Crown Inlay and Stretchers in Walnut Wood
Solid Hardwood Construction
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America Guaranteed
Choice of Wood Seat Style
Choice of Crown Inlay and Stretcher Wood
Fabric or Leather Seat
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Cavalier Dining Chair - Mission Style Furniture
The Amish Cavalier Dining Chair is a piece to remember. Available in your choice of an arm or side chair, you'll love the solid construction offered by Amish woodworkers no matter what you chose. Standard with a Walnut inlay - opt for cherry, brown maple, or hard maple if another species suits you better.
It's All In the Details
- Walnut stretchers reflect a unique, two-toned touch
- Complemented by symmetrical crown inlay
- Contoured back splat means extra comfort
- Scooped seat makes 100% hardwood even more appealing
Be sure to scroll down to take a look at all of our options, like leather or fabric upholstery. You can choose from the selections we offer, or send in handpicked material of your own (1/2 yard per seat is required).
Give us a call with any questions you may have. Our team of friendly Amish furniture specialists can be reached at 866-272-6773.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.