Danbury Amish Solid Wood Table
42", 48" or 54" Diameter
Oak Wood (Standard)
Brown Maple Wood
Wormy Maple Wood
Hard Clear Maple Wood
Rustic Cherry Wood with Open Knots Not Filled*
Rustic Cherry Wood with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy*
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood with Open Knots Not Filled*
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy*
Grey Elm Wood
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled*
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy*
*Rustic Woods are available with open knots that are not filled or knots that are filled with a black epoxy. See the example in the photo gallery.
Please Call to Order Mixed Woods
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood Construction
1" Round Top with Ogee Edge
Levelers in Feet
Quarter Sawn White Oak Table will Have Regular White Oak Base
Each table is assigned a serial number for tracking purposes
On Leg Tables V-grooved corner block assembly and two bold leg attachments are standard
Solid Top (Standard)
42" and 48" Round with up to 3-12" Leaves
54" with up to 2-12" Leaves
Choice of Premium Wood and Finish Color
Choice of Table Size and Extensions
Choice of Table Top Thickness
Amish Danbury Table
You rely on your dining table for a variety of reasons. It is there to support quick breakfasts, provide homework space for the kids and await that one time of day that the entire family can come together at dinner.
Let us supply a beautiful, durable, first-class piece of furniture for you to rely on.
The Amish Danbury Table is a single pedestal dining table that will meet the needs of your everyday activities while complementing the decor of your room.
Why A Pedestal Table?
- Most useful in breakfast nooks or kitchen
- Rounded style fits better into small areas
- Pedestal base makes it easier to fit an additional chair to accommodate more
- No table legs allow for more leg room under the table for added comfort
- Add leaves to extend table for larger dinner parties
- Available in 42", 48" or 54"
- Choose from Oak, Brown Maple, Wormy Maple, Hard Clear Maple, Cherry, Quarter Sawn White Oak, Grey Elm, Hickory, Walnut & more
- 1" Round Top with Ogee Edge
- Equalizer slides
- Levelers in Feet
- Additional leaves available to extend table to accommodate more guests
This handcrafted table, made here in the U.S.A., is built by master Amish woodworkers with years of experience. Invest in a piece that will last.
Call any of our Amish Furniture Specialists today at 1-866-272-6773 with questions. Visit our blog post "The New Dining Table, Choosing Your Dining Table Style," for more ideas on dining table styles and functions.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.