Englewood Amish Leg Table
Ask us a Question
Englewood Amish Leg Table
The Englewood Amish Leg Table is a beautiful dining table featuring a transitional style design perfect for complementing various styles and designs within the home. The thick legs provide strength through every dinner and occasion with the addition of middle legs for increased numbers of extensions for optimal support you can trust. This stunning table pairs nicely with several styles of dining chairs and dining benches. Mix and match chairs with benches or just dining chairs to create a dining set sure to provide beauty and charm to your home for ages.
- Solid top or extensions available – extension tops have the option to add leaf locks and skirting for the extensions
- Large selection of table edges to choose from
- Choice of top thickness
- Standard as a dining height table with the option of a counter height or bar height table top
- Several table sizes to choose from for optimal dining space design opportunities
- Wide array of wood types for construction
- Large selection of finish stains, paints, distressing, and varnishes to choose from for maximum customization ability
- 100% American Made
- Authentic Amish hardwood construction
Contact us today to speak with a friendly and knowledgeable furniture specialist to begin creating your perfect dining table for your home!
Height: 30", 36" or 42"
Table Top: 1"
Other Sizes Available:
42" x 66"
42" x 72"
48" x 60"
48" x 66"
48" x 72"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
Wooden Geared Slides Standard on Extension Table
1" Thick Table Top
Mission Edge (Standard and Shown)
3/4" Roundover Edge
Solid Top (Standard)
1-4 12" Extensions
Table Top Thickness:
1 1/4" Thick Table Top
1 1/2" Thick Table Top
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Add 2 Leaf Locks
Add 3 Leaf Locks
Add 4 Leaf Locks
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Set shown from LaGrange Amish Chair Collection Englewood Chair
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options