Fresno Amish Plank Rustic Dining Table
Ask us a Question
Fresno Amish Plank Rustic Dining Table with Breadboard Ends
Th Fresno Amish Plank Rustic style dining room table has a 1 3/8" thick plank top with saw marks added for an even more rustic look. You can choose to not have the random saw marks if you prefer. The plank top has random width boards as well as beautiful breadboard ends with walnut wood plugs. The table planks are glued for added strength.
This plank table is shown in brown maple wood but many other hardwoods are available. Please call if you are looking for a wood that isn't listed. We also are happy to work a custom quote if you are needing a different size as well. Our Amish furniture specialists are happy to help in any way that they can.
- Available in six sizes
- Choice of premium solid hardwood; rustic wood options are also offered
- Choice of solid top or add up to 3 extensions measuring 16" each
- Six table edge styles to choose from
- Choice of finish color
- This dining table is Amish made in Indiana
Order Samples to Get Started
We are happy to provide samples for you to consider in order to find just the right wood type and stain color for your home. We list options online and we are happy to provide you with personal service as you design your custom table. Please email or call toll free to speak to a member of our team. Thank you for shopping with DutchCrafters.
Top Thickness: 1 3/8"
Skirt: 2 3/4"
Other Sizes Available:
42" x 66"
42" x 72"
48" x 60"
48" x 66"
48" x 72"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
1 3/8" Plank Top with Random Saw Marks
Planks Vary In Size
Breadboard Ends with Walnut Plugs
3" Shaker Legs
Solid Top - No Extensions
All Plank Tops Have Random Width Boards
1 3/8" Plank Top with No Saw Marks
Center Leg is Added with 2 or 3 Leaves
Mission Edge (Standard and Shown)
3/4" Roundover Edge
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Add 2 Leaf Locks
Add 3 Leaf Locks
Mission Edge (Standard and Shown)
Standard Extension 16"
Extensions Have Breadboard Ends with Walnut Plugs
With Extensions, Breadboards also in Center of Table
Up to 3 - 16" Extensions
Center Leg Will Be Added with 2 or 3 Leaves
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shown in Rustic Cherry with Michaels' Cherry stain.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to a temporary shutdown of non-essential businesses in Indiana mandated by the state government in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options