Amish Sheridon Dining Table
Ask us a Question
Amish Sheridon Dining Table
Transitional style furniture combines a beautiful mix of traditional and contemporary style techniques, and the Amish Sheridon Dining Table is a stunning example of modern transitional style dining furniture. The table has the lines and angles of a traditional table top with the curvature and style characteristics of contemporary table legs. The stretcher between the legs adds support, stability, and strength. The look and feel of this dining table is sure to bring added elegance and beauty to your dining room or kitchen space.
- Solid top or extensions available
- Some extensions can self store depending on table size and extension skirting
- Multiple table sizes available to accommodate a variety of sizing needs
- Easily paired with countless dining chairs, dining benches, buffets and sideboards, and china hutches
- Choose from a variety of table edges
- Choice of table slides for extension top tables
- 1” Standard top thickness with the option available for a thicker top
- Large variety of wood types
- Wide range of finish tones, stains, and distressing packages
- Standard satin sheen varnish or low sheen matte varnish
- Authentic Amish hand-made hardwood construction
- 100% American Made furniture
- Custom-made furniture
Contact DutchCrafters today to speak with a friendly and knowledgeable furniture specialist for assistance creating a beautiful new Sheridon dining table for your home, or order online through the convenient online system. The dining table of your dreams is waiting to be created!
Floor to Extension Skirting: 26 ¼"
Table Top: 1"
Other Sizes Available:
42" x 66"
42" x 72"
48" x 72"
Table Top Thickness:
1", 1 1/4" or 1 1/2"
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Quarter-Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
Base Will be Shortened by 12" for 60" or 66" length
1" Thick Table Top
Bevel Edge (Standard and Shown)
3/4" Roundover Edge
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Add 2 Leaf Locks
Add 3 Leaf Locks
Add 4 Leaf Locks
Solid Top (Standard)
1-4 12" Extensions
42" Wide Table Can Self-Store 2 Leaves with Skirts and 2 without Skirts
48" Wide Table Can Self-Store 4 Leaves without Skirts
60" or 66" Length Can Only Store Leaves without Skirts
Shown in Brown Maple Wood with a New Carrington Finish
- Regular Semi-Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pinholes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options