Small Amish Corner Hutch Cabinet in Pine Wood
Wall Space: 15"
Weight: 30 lbs.
Approximately 12" of space between the shelves
Premium Grade Eastern Pine Wood
Note: Pine wood naturally has knots and character marks
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America
Solid Eastern White Pine Construction
Backs Are Fastened With Screws
Tack Slides on Feet
Distressing and Antiquing
- Stained Finish
- Primitive Painted Finish (No Beating Up the Wood Like Distressed Antique Finish)
- Two Tone Finish
- Distressed Antique Finish with Worm Holes, Cracks, Dents, Wear Spots, Glazed
- With or Without Varnish
Amish 24" Corner Cabinet Hutch
The 24" corner cabinet hutch is Amish made in Northern Indiana from 100% solid Eastern White Pine Wood. Choose to order this Amish Corner hutch unfinished, stained or in our beautiful primitive finish.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do we do our primitive painted finish? Two coats of quality paint are applied to the corner hutch, then the cabinet is sanded thoroughly, stain is then placed over the paint and wiped off. The inside and backs of this corner cabinet are painted as well.
- How do I match my existing furniture to your Amish furniture? We are happy to send out stain or paint samples to confirm to help you match up to existing furniture. We can also do custom stain matching. You would need to send us something to match the finish up to such as a small drawer or wood knob.
- What are the most popular colors for your pine corner hutches? Our primitive black painted finish as well as the buttermilk primitive painted finish are our most popular options for the pine corner hutch.
- Is your furniture antique furniture or vintage furniture? This one door corner hutch cabinet has an antique feel but is actually made to order just for you! The reproduction look brings to mind a simpler time when hutches were used for a lot more than showing off your keepsakes and collectibles. You would find a corner hutch cabinet like this in the kitchen laden with dishes, pots and baking supplies. In the early days it would have been used more as storage furniture than a display piece. You can still use this corner hutch in the kitchen but it is can also be used in your formal dining room.
A corner hutch cabinet is the perfect choice for a kitchen or dining room where space is limited. Please call with questions on this space saving Amish pine corner hutch cabinet. You can also visit our Amish furniture brick and mortar store in Sarasota, Florida.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.