Wood Finishing Ultra-Bond Adhesion Promoter 16 oz.
Wood Finishing Ultra-Bond Adhesion Promoter - 16 oz
Ultra-Bond Adhesion Promoter is a concentrated No VOC's Acrylic Binder that is in water. When combined with Real Milk Paint Ultrabond will give a greater adhesion to non-porous surfaces and previously painted surfaces.
Ultra-Bond Adhesion Promoter when mixed with 25% to 75% liquid Real Milk Paint will adhere to surfaces such as metal, glass, previously painted or finished surfaces and some plastics. Always do a test for compatibility and allow 24 hours to dry.
Read our linked content article on How to Apply Real Milk Paint on Unknown Surface for more information.
- Surface should be clean of any wax, grease of silicone residue. Clean with TSP or other non-residue cleaner.
- Scuff sand surface to promote mechanical adhesion.
- Mix 25% Ultra-Bond to 75% liquid Real Milk Paint ®. Apply this as the first coat.
- Paint remaining coats with unadulterated (pure) Real Milk Paint ®.
- Always do a test and allow 24 hours to dry before full application.
16 oz. - admixes 2 quarts
Color: white, dries clear
Consistency: viscosity of skim milk, thickens when added to milk paint
Solubility: water miscible
Odor: sweet smell, no odor when dry
Dry time: approx. 1 hour
Shelf life: 1 year