Amish Queen Anne Medium Quilt Rack
Ask us a Question
Amish Medium Quilt Rack Display Case
Your heirloom quilts deserve to be displayed in a piece of furniture that is heirloom quality itself.
Features of the Quilt Rack
- The quilt rack case stores your beautiful quilt using two wooden rods. By having two rods, you can store and display one to two quilts in this case at a time.
- The top and sides are glass so you can see the quilt from all angles as you walk around your bedroom.
- Shapely Queen Anne Legs elevate the rack in your room.
- Choose to upgrade to a Leaded Glass Top and Beveled Glass Sides and Front.
- You can also add an extra quilt bar to store three quilts inside the display case.
- Created by a woodworker who built his reputation on curio and display cabinets, the Quilt rack will match the beauty of your quilts while keeping them protected.
Hardwood and Finish Options
This quilt rack is made out of several hardwood options in a variety of stains, this quilt case display cabinet can fit the present décor of your room while adding a touch of class. Choose from the following hardwoods options
- Oak Wood (Standard)
- Cherry Wood
- Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
- Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
- Hickory Wood
- Hard Maple Wood
- Brown Maple Wood
- Elm Wood
- Rustic Cherry Wood
Height: 40 ¼"
Width: 27 ½"
Oak Wood (Standard)
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Hard Maple Wood
Brown Maple Wood
Rustic Cherry Wood with Open Knots Not Filled*
Rustic Cherry Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy*
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood with Open Knots Not Filled*
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy*
Glass Top and Sides
Queen Anne Legs
Two Quilt Bars
Beveled Glass Sides and Front
Extra Quilt Bar
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options