Amish Queen Anne Sideboard
Ask us a Question
Amish Queen Anne Sideboard
The Amish Queen Anne Sideboard is a top seller at DutchCrafters. The exquisite formal design is graceful and beautiful, with delicate cabriole legs sculpted by hand. Notice the rounded scalloped edges and raised panel doors, all defined by solid wood that shines. Features two cabinets, two drawers and a solid wood surface for showcasing and serving. Custom options include the choice of adding a wine rack instead of the drawers. Which will you choose?
Queen Anne Furniture
The Amish Queen Anne Sideboard is shown here in cherry wood with classic cherry finish.
- Queen Anne style furniture
- Top selling sideboard
- Measures 54" wide, 20" deep and 37" high
- Option to add a backsplash
- Choice of wood doors, glass doors, or wood frames with leather inlays
- Option to add a bottom shelf
- Choice of center drawers or wine rack
- Option to add a silverware insert
- Choice of wood, finish and hardware--order samples to view at home
- Amish furniture made in Pennsylvania
Always Loved Queen Anne Style?
Glad you found us. Our custom furniture can be made to fit your unique style. Our Queen Anne furniture captures the beauty of the period. Amish construction ensures it will last. Please email or call us today with any questions. Thank you for shopping Queen Anne furniture at DutchCrafters.
Side Door Interior Dimensions:
Height: 13 1/2"
Drawer Interior Dimensions:
Width: 14 3/4"
Depth: 13 3/4"
Height: 4 1/4"
Oak Wood (Standard)
Hard Maple Wood
Brown Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Elm Top and Brown Maple Base
Solid Hardwood Construction
Full Extension, Soft Close, Concealed Drawer Slides
20-Year Limited Warranty
Choice of Solid Hardwood
Choice of Finish
Choice of Hardware
Choice of Door Style
Silverware Insert in Drawer
Wine Rack in place of Drawers
Doors are standard with plain glass or solid wood.
Custom Door Options Include:
-Glue Chip Glass
- Hunter Green
- London Brown
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shown in Cherry Wood with Classic Cherry Finish
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options