Amish Handcrafted Shaker Dining Table
Ask us a Question
Amish Handcrafted Shaker Dining Table 36" Width
Versatile, beautiful and full of solid wood function, the Amish Handcrafted Shaker Dining Table looks fantastic in its simple design, making it one of our top selling dining tables. Shaker style furniture like this is made to perform at the highest level without any extra frills. The apron on this shaker dining table is unique, with arched curves at each table corner.
Shaker Style Furniture
This shaker dining table is shown here in cherry wood. It's completely customizable, so you can bring home the version of this table that works best for you. Consider the following for your new table:
- Measures 36" wide, 30" high and choice of 48" or 60" length
- Available in 30" dining height, 36" counter height, or 42" pub height
- Six leg styles to choose from
- Ten table edge styles to pick from
- Sixteen table shapes to pick from
- Choice of arched or straight skirt
- Choice of solid top or add up to 6 extensions--extensions measure 12" each
- Choice of wood and finish
- American made furniture
- Top seller at DutchCrafters
You've found heirloom quality dining room furniture. Amish made means every table leg is carefully hand sanded to perfection, the mechanics of the table are top notch and the custom options you can pick from make this table uniquely yours. Email or call us today with any questions. We thank you for shopping DutchCrafters.
Table Top: 1"
Other Size Available:
36" x 60"
42" x 48"
42" x 60"
42" x 72"
48" x 48"
48" x 60"
48" x 66"
48" x 72"
Solid Top (Standard)
Standard Extensions 12"
1 - 6 Leaves
First 4 Extensions Standard with Skirting
Skirting on Extra Extensions for Additional Charge
5th Leg Added After 3rd Leaf in same species wood
1 1/2" Beveled
1" Clipped Corner
1" Radius Corner
2" Clipped Corner
2" Radius Corner
4" Radius Corner
6" Clipped Corner
Red Oak (Standard)
Quarter Sawn White Oak top and White Oak Legs
Rustic Cherry Wood with Open Knots Not Filled*
Rustic Cherry Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy*
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled*
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy*
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood with Open Knots Not Filled*
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy*
Rustic Walnut Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy
Rustic Walnut Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Shown in Cherry Wood
Please call regarding self storing options
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
The underside of the dining table finished in the same manner as table top.
Live Edge Tabletops are Available. Please call for pricing.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options