Amish Stacey Double Pedestal Table
Amish Stacey Double Pedestal Dining Table
If you're looking for a grand dining table to gather friends and family around in comfort, this is the one for you. The advantages to owning this handcrafted piece are many!
- The double pedestal base allows for more chairs to be utilized and provides ample leg room for guests.
- Available in either an oval or square round top, you choose the right shape and dimensions to best complement your space.
- We custom build your furniture right here in the U.S.A.
- Bring this table into your family for only 30% down.
Other Sizes Available:
42" x 72"
48" x 60"
48" x 72" with up to 4 Leaves
Overall Diameter of the Base
42 x 60 - 30" x 44"
42 x 72 - 30" x 44"
48 x 60 - 30" x 44"
48 x 72 - 30" x 44"
Quarter Sawn White Oak
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak
*Rustic Woods are available with open knots that are not filled or knots that are filled with an epoxy. See the example in the photo gallery.
Please Call to Order Mixed Woods
1" Oval Top with Roundover Edge
Levelers in Feet
Solid Hardwood Construction
Quarter Sawn White Oak Table will Have Regular White Oak Base
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America Guaranteed
Each table is assigned a serial number for tracking purposes
On Leg Tables V-grooved corner block assembly and two bold leg attachments are standard
Solid Top (Standard)
Up to 4 - 12" Skirted Extensions
• Tables with square round top will self-store up to 4 leaves
• 48x72 is the only oval table capable of self-storing 4 leaves, 2 w/skirts, 2 without
• 42x66 square round top will self-store 4 leaves, 2 with and 2 without skirts
• 42x66 oval top with 3 leaves and self-store will have 2 leaves with skirts and 1 without.
Choice of Premium Wood and Finish Color
Choice of Table Size and Extensions
Choice of Table Top Thickness
Choice of Table Top Shape
Shipping & Lead Time
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options