Amish Dining Hutches, Buffets, and Servers
Shop our many different options of Dining Storage, we offer dining buffets, dining servers, dining corner hutches and dining hutches. At DutchCrafters, our Dining Room storage furniture is all American made and handcrafted by our skilled Amish woodworkers. Each piece of solid wood furniture is held to the highest standards of craftsmanship with detailed, durable, and top quality features built into the design of every china cabinet, dining buffet, and corner hutch.
Whether you're looking for that classic country style that Amish furniture is known for, or you are wanting a more modern/contemporary look, our wood shops know how to adapt with the times and build a variety of styles for the ever-changing furniture trends.
A Selection for Any Home
- With so many different furniture styles, it is important to us at DutchCrafters to offer something for everyone and that is why we have over two hundred different wood shops that custom build handcrafted furniture in every style.
- With Dining Storage Furniture, these styles can really be amplified because of the details required to build each piece. Whether it's a large china hutch, a small dining buffet, or a space-saving corner hutch, each one requires detailed drawers, doors, moldings, shelving, and hardware to match the specific look.
- Choose from the classics like Mission, Shaker, Queen Anne, & Colonial, or the more modern/trendy styles like Industrial, Contemporary, Mid Century Modern, & Reclaimed.
- We offer a look at every home that will match your personal style and existing home decor.
Customize Your Dining Room Storage
Our selection of dining room storage furniture is completely customizable to fit your specific size, style, or design needs. With most of our wood shops able to handcraft completely custom furniture to fit your specific requirements, the possibilities are endless. You can personally design a dining or kitchen hutch, a sideboard, or a corner hutch to fit your dining room or kitchen space perfectly and if for some reason a wood shop can't customize a piece to your needs, we will do our best to find one that will.
Choosing Your Features
With dining storage like china hutches, buffets, and corner hutches, there are many options to choose from when placing your order. One of the first decisions is the wood type that you want your furniture built from. A Mission style oak hutch will have a completely different look than a Mission style cherry hutch. Knowing the right wood type for your furniture can make the ordering process much easier.
In addition to the wood type, you will need to select a finish type to go with it. This will protect the wood and add some extra color to the furniture, helping it to match the look you are going for. When selecting your options there is usually a "?" symbol next to each option that describes them in more detail.
Other features that are common with dining case pieces include:
- Drawer Slide Options (side mount or under mount soft-close)
- Lighting Options (halogen, LED, or touch lighting)
- Back Type (plywood, tongue & groove, or mirrored back)
- Hardware Options (drawer/door knobs & pulls)