Amish Ancient Mission Kitchen Island
Ask us a Question
Amish Ancient Mission Kitchen Island with Two Drawers and Two Doors
Match our Ancient Mission Kitchen Island to your kitchen cabinets by selecting from out stain and paint options. For the perfect match, order your samples today to get started on customizing your new kitchen island.
Enjoy the many added benefits of having a custom kitchen island in your kitchen:
- Added storage space
- Matching stain and/or paint
- Added counter space
- Your choice of counter style and finish
- Select your preferred hardware
- Distress the finish to your liking
- Select a height that best suits your family
- And many other options!
Like what you see pictured?
If you like the kitchen island as shown then Brown Maple from our base and top wood option with our Antiquated Heavy Distressed finishing package over the S-14 Stain. The island top style is a 1 1/2" thick butcher block top with hand planing.
Shop all of our many kitchen islands to find your favorite style and size. We can custom build a kitchen island to your own design or customize one of our existing styles. Call one of our sales associates regarding a custom kitchen island.
Height: 34 1/2"
Optional Kitchen Top Dimensions:
Thickness: 1 5/16", 1 1/2" or 2" Option
No Kitchen Island Top - Base Only
Two Cabinet Doors
One Adjustable Shelf Inside Cabinet Doors
Full Extension Soft Closing Side Mount Drawer Slides
36" Cabinet Height with Optional Top
Made in America
42" Height with Optional Top
Kitchen Island Top Thickness - 1 5/16", 1 1/2" or 2"
Kitchen Island Top Style - Butcher Block Top, Rough Sawn Top, Breadboard Ends, Hand Planed Top, Plank Top
One or Two Pullout Shelves Inside One Cabinet Door - Select Right or Left if Looking at Cabinet
Double 21 Quart Trash Can Pullout (Includes Trash Cans) - Select Right or Left if Looking at Cabinet
Base and Top Wood:
Rustic Cherry Wood
Hard Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Brown Maple Wood
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Antiquity - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Island As Shown:
Base and Top Shown in Brown Maple Wood Antiquated Heavy Distressed S-14 Stain. 1 1/2" Butcher Block Top with Hand Planed Option.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options