Amish Arts and Crafts Mission Three-Door Hutch
Ask us a Question
Arts and Crafts Mission Three-Door Hutch
From Our Leola Collection
Perhaps you have a large collection of dishes and keepsakes. The Amish Mission Three Door Hutch has room to store and display them beautifully! A wood hutch becomes so much more than just a cabinet. Part of your dining room or kitchen, this peek at finery makes for a special addition to your home furniture collection and is furniture that becomes part of your story. The Mission Three Door Hutch has a lovely top display area, a counter space and a lower case with 3 drawers and 3 cabinets for storage.
Where Do I Begin?
On the Select Options page, all the custom features are laid out for you to pick from. Click on your selections, or if you'd like more personal service, you can contact a Furniture Specialist by email or phone and we'll be happy to walk you through the process! Since there are so many exciting choices for custom hutches, we've put together this handy video guide as well.
The Amish Mission Three Door Hutch is handcrafted by the Amish in Pennsylvania. Features include:
- Measures 63" wide, 19" deep and 77" high
- Base door options include standard glass, standard wood (shown), custom glass or wood frames with leather inlays
- Option to add beveled mirror
- Choice of solid tongue and groove back or mirror back
- Choice of wood or glass shelves with touch lighting
- Choice of premium quality hardware
- Choice of wood with 8 wood options to pick from--we are happy to mail samples for you to consider
- Choice of finish color
- American made furniture
Furniture Specialists Are Available
If you'd like more personal service, our team of Amish Furniture Specialists is here to help. Email or call and get advice on dimensions, wood types, shipping options and more. There's nothing we want more than to see our furniture become part of your story. Thank you for shopping with DutchCrafters. Email us at Questions@DutchCrafters.com or call Toll-Free 1-866-272-6773
Buffet Height: 32"
Hard Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Brown Maple Wood
Elm Top and Brown Maple Base
Solid Hardwood Construction
Hardwood Dovetailed Drawers
Full-Extension, Soft-Closing, Concealed Drawer Slides
Solid Tongue and Groove Back
Glass Shelves and Touch Lighting
Shelf Inside Bottom Doors
Made in America
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
20-Year Limited Warranty
Choice of Solid Hardwood
Choice of Finish
Choice of Hardware
Choice of Door Style
Silverware Insert in Drawer
Wood Shelves and No Lighting
Beveled Mirror in Open Throat
Doors are standard with plain glass or solid wood.
Custom Door Options Include:
-Glue Chip Glass
- Hunter Green
- London Brown
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options