Amish Baytown Dining Room Chair
Width: 18 1/2"
Seat Height: 18"
Seat Depth: 17 3/4"
Arm Chair Dimensions:
Seat Height: 18"
Seat Depth: 17 3/4"
Brown Maple Wood
Hard Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Grey Elm Wood
Rustic Cherry Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Cherry Wood with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy
Brown Maple Wood Frame with Elm Wood Seat
Wood Seat - See many options
Solid Hardwood Construction
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America Guaranteed
Choice of Wood Seat Style
Fabric or Leather Seat
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Amish Baytown Contemporary Dining Room Chair
Please call one of our Amish furniture specialists today with questions on our Amish Baytown Chairs. These dining chairs will fit in with most home décor styles especially on that has a contemporary feel. The Amish table shown in the room scene photo is not included in the price.
Dining Chair Fine Features
- The back slats have a steam bending that offers the ultimate in lumbar support.
- The chairs are available with a wood or upholstered seat. The wood seat option has many different choices such as a breadboard seat, scoop seat, deep scoop seat or saddle scoop seat. View these options by selecting the seat option.
- The chairs are Amish handcrafted in Northern Indiana using quality Old World craftsmanship techniques such as mortise and tenon construction.
- This chair is as durable as it is beautiful.
- Ample sizes seat provides superior comfort and is accentuated by the beautiful curved tapered legs.
- Legs are precision cut to ensure no rocking or wobble on the dining room or kitchen floor. Please be aware that sometimes your floors may not be even and may cause the chair legs to be uneven.
- Choice of a side chair or an arm chairs. Many customers do not select arms chairs because they very often do not fit underneath the dining table apron or skirt.
Dining Chair Hardwood and Finish
Choose from American hardwoods such as brown maple, cherry, elm, maple, oak, rustic cherry or quarter sawn white oak wood as well as a variety or stain and paint options for these Amish made dining room chairs. We also offer speciality finishing options. We are happy to send out wood finish samples before or after you place your furniture order. If you would like to see finish samples before you order there is a small charge that will be refunded if the samples are returned within 30 days.
Complementary Furniture Pieces
The chairs are shown in a dining room set with our Amish Baytown Double Pedestal Dining Room Table. We also offer the Baytown table in a single pedestal style. If you need bar stools for you kitchen counter then consider the Baytown Stationary Bar Stool or Swivel Bar Stool to complete the look.
Assembly and Delivery
There is no assembly on these dining room chairs. You just need to place them at your table and sit in comfort. We offer two types of delivery services on all of our Amish furniture. You can choose our more affordable shipping option which is our $199 curbside delivery where you are responsive to bring the dining room chairs into your home from the delivery truck. You can also upgrade for an additional charge to our White Glove In Home Delivery Service. With this service you can really just sit back, relax and direct the shippers where to place your new Amish furniture. All of our shippers are trained to delivery our furniture and work to achieve our customer's complete satisfaction.
Commercial Furniture and Trade Sales
Please call our trade sales associates with questions on ordering our Amish Contemporary Dining Chairs for your library furniture, restaurant furniture, or commercial project. They are happy to work with you on volume discounts and making sure that the furniture is built to your specifications. To obtain a quote, please email email@example.com, call 1-866-272-6773 or visit our Amish furniture store in Florida.
About the Amish
If you are interested in learning more about the Amish, why they live the way that they do and what they believe then visit our About the Amish page in our Learning Center section of the website. You can also call and ask us any questions that you have. We are happy to help in anyway that we can. The owners of DutchCrafters are Mennonite with ancestors that were Amish.
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.