Amish Concord Two Door Dining Hutch
Ask us a Question
Amish Concord Two Door Hutch
It's definitely possible to fall in love with the Amish Concord Two Door Hutch. Think of how nice it will be to see items on display, to use the lovely cabinet doors to retrieve the items you need and to walk past the solid wood carved and sanded beautifully.
Whether you store china, food items, candles or anything else, the Concord promises top style and function. The exciting world of custom Amish furniture lets you create the look that works best for your home.
- Measures 45" wide, 20" deep and 79" high
- Pick your doors with options including standard glass, wood, custom glass or wood frames with leather inlays
- Choice of a mirror back or solid tongue and groove back
- Choice of glass or wood shelves
- Eight wood options to choose from--you can order samples to find your favorite
- Choice of finish color
- Also available as a three door hutch
Amish furniture will perform for you and your family for generations. We can't wait for building to begin on your new hutch. Order online or get in touch today by phone or email. Thanks for shopping with DutchCrafters.
Open Deck Height: 14"
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Hard Maple Wood
Brown Maple Wood
Elm Top and Brown Maple Base
Solid Hardwood Construction
Hardwood Dovetailed Drawers
Full-Extension, Soft-Closing, Concealed Drawer Slides
Solid Tongue and Groove Back
Glass Shelves and Touch Lighting
Shelf Inside Bottom Doors
Made in America
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Choice of Solid Hardwood
Choice of Finish
Choice of Hardware
Choice of Door Style
Silverware Insert in Drawer
Wood Shelves and No Lighting
Doors are standard with plain glass or solid wood.
Custom Door Options Include:
-Glue Chip Glass
- Hunter Green
- London Brown
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options