Amish Corner Gun Safe Cabinet
Width: 40 1/2"
Center Depth: 28 1/2"
Wall Width: 29"
Approximate Weight: 115 lbs.
Inside Height Inside Glass Doors: 54"
Height in the Bottom Area inside Wood Doors: 17"
Gun Carousel Dimensions:
Bottom Diameter: 23"
Top Diameter: 10"
Center Post Height: 33"
Bottom of Carousel to Top: 35"
Top of Carousel to Roof: 18"
1000 lb. Capacity
Gun Slot Dimensions:
Bottom Slot: 5 1/4" Long x 2" Wide (Widest Part)
Top Slot: 1 1/4" Long x 1 1/8" Wide
Brown Maple Wood
12 Gun Carousel
14 Gun Capacity
Double Muzzle Prop on Left and Right
Double Muzzle Prop Holds up to 54" Gun
Maximum Gun Length is 52"
Halogen Cabinet Light
Solid Wood Construction
Solid Wood Plywood Back
Security Locks on Doors
There is not a shelf inside wood doors in the bottom cabinet
Etching on Doors
Pistol Display Plaque
Mirrored Back (will not have double muzzle prop on left and right sides or pistol plaque with this option) or Tongue and Groove Shiplap Back
Mission Style or Traditional Contemporary Style
- Two Tone Finish
Heirloom Large Corner 14 Gun Cabinet with Carousel
This heirloom quality corner gun cabinet is one of our most popular gun cabinets and is handcrafted by our talented Amish woodworkers who spend their lives mastering the art of gun cabinet carpentry. These handcrafted gun cabinets are built from premium North American hardwoods in the wood shops of these Amish craftsmen right here in the heart of the United States!
The best and most unique feature of this American made corner gun cabinet is the rotating gun carousel that holds up to 12 rifles and smoothly spins 360 degrees to easily access the exact rifle you're looking for. Whatever you're hunting for that day, a light flick of the wrist gains you access to all your hunting rifles and shotguns. An additional two double muzzle gun props are positioned on either side of the gun carousel to hold an extra two single or double barrel rifles for a total gun capacity of 14 rifles and shotguns. Showcase even more of your gun collection by having up to two pistol display plaques (each able to hold 3 to 5 hand guns) added to the top of either one or both back panels.
The corner cabinet design fits perfectly into any corner of a room utilizing your unused corner space and is perfect for displaying your firearms in small rooms like a man cave, foyer, or office with not a lot of floor space. The lighting options that come with this solid wood gun cabinet, including a convenient touch switch, will offer a beautiful presentation of your treasured gun collection, as well as show off the stunning features of this handcrafted piece of Amish craftsmanship!
Our solid wood gun cabinets are completely customizable and perfect for creating a unique one-of-a-kind piece made to order to match your home decor and style preferences. Choose from a few custom options available to select right here on our website.
- Back Type - Choose the standard plywood back or upgrade to a solid wood shiplap back or a mirror back (double muzzle gun props and pistol racks aren't available with mirror back)
- Glass Doors - Choose to keep the standard double strength glass doors with no etching or add your choice of available hunting scene etchings to your glass doors. Tempered glass is also available to add strength to your custom gun cabinet and to resist breaking.
- Pistol Display Plaque - Have a pistol display plaque added to the top of either one or both of the back panels to showcase your hand guns in style.
- Hardware- Choose from a variety of different hardware options to add stylish accents to your gun cabinet.
- Light Options - Standard halogen lighting comes with your gun cabinet. Have a touch lighting feature added to your halogen lighting or upgrade to LED lighting with or without the touch lighting feature.
- Wood Type - Have your custom corner gun cabinet built in either Brown Maple, Oak, or Cherry Wood.
- Finish - Choose the type of finish to go with the wood type to complete your custom gun cabinet order (wood and stain samples are available upon request).
- Style - Heirloom (Shown), Mission, or Traditional Contemporary (each style is defined by the different molding, base, and door panel design)
Let us know if you have your own ideas or dimensions that will better fit your home decor or style preferences. Our talented Amish carpenters are always up for a challenge and willing to make custom orders that satisfy our customer's specific needs. Bring us your ideas and we'll do our best to make them happen!
Safety First! Protect your family by securely locking the cabinet doors using the standard door locks to keep your guns and firearms out of the reach of children or any other unauthorized individuals. Also, choose to upgrade to tempered glass for additional strength and protection. This gun cabinet is the perfect option for an avid hunter or gun collector.
We are happy to send out wood and finish samples to help you match this Amish gun cabinet to existing furniture in your home or to help you finalize your decision. For additional information about our top quality hardwoods used for all our products, check out the Furniture Woods section of our Learning Center.
We offer a large variety of other gun cabinets, gun safes and storage cabinets. Give one of our friendly Amish furniture specialists a call to find out more about these custom pieces of American made carpentry!
Call today toll free! 1-866-272-6773
*Please allow additional time for complex finishes, upholstered items, and delivery.