Amish Country Corner Hutch
Ask us a Question
Amish Country Corner Hutch
It's easy to brighten the corner and add storage you'll love using with a new Amish Country Corner Hutch. This solid wood hutch is the perfect fit and adds a warm welcome like only country style furniture can. Two top cabinet doors open to shelving and two lower cabinet doors with lovely raised panels are ready to help store. A center counter area provides a lovely little nook.
- Measures 42" front width, 31" wall width, 20" deep and 82" high
- Create the bottom doors you like best with wood, glass or wood frame doors with leather inlays
- Add a mirrored back if you wish and make the room look a little bigger
- Choice of glass or wood shelves with option to add touch lighting
- Pick from eight wood options as well as finish color, hardware and protective varnish
- Solid wood furniture
The final look of your new Amish Country Corner Hutch is up to you. Custom options let you create the furniture you're really looking for and the Amish construction ensures it will perform for generations. You've found the perfect combination. Order today or get in touch via email or phone with any questions. Thank you for visiting DutchCrafters.
Front Width: 42"
Wall Width: 31"
Hard Maple Wood
Brown Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Elm Top and Brown Maple Base
Solid Hardwood Construction
Hardwood Dovetailed Drawers
Full-Extension, Soft-Closing, Concealed Drawer Slides
Solid Tongue and Groove Back
Glass Shelves and Touch Lighting
Shelf Inside Bottom Doors
Made in America
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Choice of Solid Hardwood
Choice of Finish
Choice of Hardware
Choice of Door Style
Wood Shelves and No Lighting
Doors are standard with plain glass or solid wood.
Custom Door Options Include:
-Glue Chip Glass
- Hunter Green
- London Brown
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to a temporary shutdown of non-essential businesses in Pennsylvania mandated by the state government in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options