Amish Galena Mission Bar Stool with Swivel
Ask us a Question
Galena Swivel Mission Bar Stool
The Amish Galena Mission Bar Stool with Swivel is a stunning bar stool capable of complementing various kitchen and dining themes due to its mission style design. Both simplistic and elegant, this swivel bar stool is perfect for everyday use at your kitchen island, counter eating area, pub style dining table, or bar.
- Side Chair
- Available with or without a footrest
- Seat can be a wooden seat (matching the wood of the frame and back or a different wood) or a fabric seat
- Standard with a swivel seat
- Counter or Bar seat height
- Large range of wood types available
- Wide array of finish tonal ranges to choose from
- Choose between a standard satin sheen varnish or a low sheen matte varnish
Pair a couple of these with a pub style table in the kitchen for a quite place to have a cup of coffee or tea in the morning, or add them to a kitchen island for a complete dining and gathering area. These chairs also pair well with indoor bars for a comfortable place to enjoy a drink with family and friends. Call or email DutchCrafters today, and a knowledgeable furniture specialist will be happy to assist you with creating some new beautiful Galena mission bar stools for your home.
Depth: 16 3/4"
Height: 43 3/4"
Seat Height: 24" or 30"
Weight Limit: 250 lbs
Brown Maple Wood
Hard Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Rustic Cherry Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Cherry Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy
Rustic Oak Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Oak Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Swan White Oak Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Quarter Swan White Oak Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy
Sap Cherry Wood
Wormy Maple Wood
Solid Hardwood Construction
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America Guaranteed
Choice of Wood Seat Style
Fabric or Leather Seat
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options