Amish Hampstead Sheaf Back Dining Chair
Ask us a Question
Amish Hampstead Sheaf Back Dining Room Chair
DutchCrafters Hampstead Sheaf Back Chair is an heirloom quality dining room or kitchen chair that you'll want to pass along to future generations. This Early American style dining chair with the wheat sheaf on the chair back is Amish handcrafted in the hills of Pennsylvania. The tied bundles of wheat stalks being to mind the American farmers and countryside. Bring a bit of American history into your home with our Amish Sheaf Back chairs.
Sheaf Back Chair Options
- Choose to order side chairs, arm chairs or a combination of both.
- Choose to order this chair in oak wood or cherry wood.
- We offer a wide variety of seat options for this chair. Choose from a wood seat, fabric or leather upholstered seat or a woven fiber seat which goes great with the country look. Customers can also provide their own fabric or leather. We generally need 1/2 yard per seat.
- Order the dining chair stained, painted, two tone finish with the seat being stained and the rest of the chair painted. You can can then select from our Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish or a Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish.
- Upgrade to a distressed finish on the chair. We offer light distressing and heavy distressing.
Questions on our Amish Chairs?
If you have questions on any of the Hampstead Sheaf Back dining chair options that we offer, please do not hesitate to give us a call for clarification, to order over the phone or just to chat about DutchCrafters and the Amish. Our friendly and knowledgable sales associates are happy to help in any way that they can. We love our customers and you will find that you love us too after you get to know us and our great product.
You can also visit us at our brick and mortar Amish furniture store in Sarasota, Florida.
Width: 22 ½"
Seat Height: 18"
Seat Depth: 17"
Arm Chair Dimensions:
Width: 24 ½"
Seat Height: 18"
Seat Depth: 17"
Arm Height: 26 ½"
Arm Width: 21"
Oak Wood (Standard)
Solid Hardwood Construction
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America
Choice of Wood and Finish
Choice of Seat Style
Choice of Varnish
Note: Customers can also provide their own fabric or leather.
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
*Handwoven Fiber Seat - The handwoven fiber seat is similar to a Rush woven style. The handwoven fiber option is more uniform in appearance and more friendly to clothing.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to a temporary shutdown of non-essential businesses in Pennsylvania mandated by the state government in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options