Amish Lancaster Ouray Side Board
Ask us a Question
Amish Lancaster Ouray Side Board
Add a hint of rustic elegance to your home or business by incorporating this handcrafted Lancaster Ouray Sideboard into your dining room decor. With integrity and attention to detail used in the design process of every piece, this stunning solid wood sideboard is sure to impress. Our openness to customization allows you to own a completely custom piece of furniture designed by you and handcrafted by our talented Amish woodworkers. This American made piece of Amish carpentry is handcrafted with heirloom quality to create a stunning sideboard that you will be proud to own as part of your home furniture collection.
- This beautiful Ouray Sideboard is shown in rustic red oak wood with Antiquated Antique Slate Stain. Give the same look to your sideboard by choosing this wood and stain combination, or create a custom look by choosing from a variety of other wood and stain options available that can be matched to your personal style and home decor.
- Have a solid wood back splash added to your sideboard as an extra option to add a little more height and an extra accent that will help to fit your specific design requirements.
- The solid wood top of this piece is rough sawn wood that shows the actual saw marks from when the wood was cut and gives an authentic and rustic look to the piece. For a less rustic look, choose a standard top with no saw marks and a smoother surface.
- The wrought iron turn buckle that is bolted at the base of this sideboard is a distinct feature that defines the Ouray style and creates a sturdy frame for the entire piece. It also adds to its antique, industrial look. For a less industrial look, have a bottom shelf added to replace the wrought iron turn buckle.
- Both bottom drawers are built using top-quality dovetail drawer construction and installed with full extension undermount soft-closing drawer slides. We also offer an option to have the bottom drawers replaced with a solid wood wine rack for storing and displaying your favorite bottles of wine.
- The doors shown are solid wood doors and are standard for this sideboard. Other door options available include: custom glass doors with beveled glass on either straight or arched doors, standard glass doors, or wood frame doors with leather inlay and your choice of color for the leather.
- A silverware insert is also available as an extra option for your custom sideboard.
- Choose a hardware type to go with your wood and stain type and add an extra accent to the piece.
American Made Craftsmanship
Every piece of solid wood furniture from DutchCrafters is handcrafted by our skilled Amish woodworkers that are dedicated to creating each piece with integrity, durability, and top-quality craftsmanship. This beautiful sideboard and all of our other pieces from the Leola Collection are 100% American made from Lancaster Pennsylvania right here in the heart of the United States. You will enjoy knowing that your custom Lancaster Ouray Sideboard was built with pride and by hand using premium North American hardwoods. This is a piece that is built with the durability to be handed down from one generation to another starting right here in your home.
Discover more about this beautiful Amish Lancaster Ouray Sideboard by talking to one of our friendly Amish furniture consultants. Also, have wood and stain samples sent to your home or business to help make your custom ordering process a bit easier.
Call toll free today! 1-866-272-6773
Depth: 20 1/4"
Height: 42 1/4"
Hard Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Brown Maple Wood
Elm Top and Brown Maple Base
Full Extension Soft-Closing Drawer Slides
Solid Hardwood Construction
20-Year Limited Warranty
Wine Rack in Place of Drawers
Choice of Wood Species
Choice of Hardware
Choice of Door Styles
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shown in Oak Wood with Antiquated Antique Slate Stain and Rough Sawn Top.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options