Rustic Rhythms Tranquil Rain 41" Wind Chime
Ask us a Question
Amish Tranquil Rain Wind Chime
The Amish Evergreen Tranquil Rain Wind Chimes are a lovely set of environmentally friendly chimes that look beautiful and natural and provide the soft tones and tunes of the outdoors that you love.
The construction of our environmentally friendly wind chimes is what sets them apart from the rest.
How our Wind Chimes are Made~
- Wind Chime tops and strikers are made of poly lumber. Poly lumber is environmentally friendly as it consists of recycled milk jugs. It will not fade, crack or chip
- Chime string is polyester and UV treated
- Aluminum tubes are powder coated which bakes the lovely evergreen color onto the aluminum, making it durable and more weather resistant
- O-rings are provided for round tube chimes. When placed a the bottom of each tube, rings act as bumpers to prevent clanging
- Handcrafted in Shipshewana, Indiana
We offer personal engraving on all of our wind chimes. Engrave names, dates, clip art and more.
All chimes come with a Lifetime Warranty
Consider our Evergreen Series Forest Edge Wind Chime for another option.
Tube Diameter: 1"
Amish Handcrafted in the USA
Aluminum Powder-Coated Tubes
UV Treated Polyester Strings
Recycled Poly Chime Top and Strikers
Wind Chime Engraving
Personalize your wind chime by adding names, dates, and clipart. If you're ordering online and choose this option, we will give you a call to get the details for your engraving.
Tree Limb Chime Hook: Available in 12", 24", and 36" lengths - this makes an easy way to hang your chime from your tree! The hooks are designed to fit around a 4" diameter twig.
Wall Chime Hook with Back Plate: Attach your wind chime to your wall with the included back plate. It hangs your chime 13" away from the wall.
Deck Rail Chime Hooks: Easily attach a 30"x13" hook to your deck railing. Choose from two options - vertical or horizontal, depending on how it needs to attach to your railing.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.