Amish Roseburg Kitchen Island
Ask us a Question
Amish Roseburg Island with Five Drawers and Two Doors
The Amish Roseburg Island with five Drawers and Two Doors provides a stunning centerpiece for your spacious kitchen. Enjoy time in your lovely kitchen with this versatile piece of furniture!
At DutchCrafters, we enjoy including you in the design of your quality Amish furniture. Our kitchen islands come in a variety of premium hardwoods, content options, and distressing options.
- 2 Adjustable Shelves
- 2 Doors
- 5 Drawers
- Full Extension Drawer Slides
- 3-Tier Pullout Shelf available
- Wine Rack Option in place of Center Drawers
- Light or Heavy Distressing Options Available
- Solid Wood Construction
- Made in America
Kitchen islands naturally bring guests together. Enjoy a pre-dinner drink with company, a cookie baking contest or assemble family as you prepare your favorite holiday stuffing recipe together.
Call one of our Amish Furniture Specialists today at 1-866-272-6773 to customize your island.
Height: 34 1/2"
Depth: 24 1/2"
Quarter Sawn White Oak
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
100% Solid Hardwood Construction
Made in America
2 Adjustable Shelf
Full Extension Drawer Slides
Double 21-qt Trash Bin Slideout
36-qt Trash Bin Tiltout
3-Tier Pullout Shelf
Top Style and Size
*Rustic Woods are available with open knots that are not filled or knots that are filled with an epoxy. See the example in the photo gallery.
Choosing Kitchen Island Top:
1) All Kitchen Islands are sold without tops.
2) If the Island is not to be used with Bar Stools then a 2" top overhang is recommended.
3) If the Island is to be to used with Bar Stools then anywhere from 7" to 10" is our recommended top overhang for Bar Stools.
4) Do you want the overhang on one side, two sides or three sides?
5) Custom island tops and base are available by calling to order with our Amish furniture specialists at 1-866-272-6773.
Note: If a kitchen island top is ordered then the base and top will ship unassembled.
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to a temporary shutdown of non-essential businesses in Ohio mandated by the state government in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options