Amish Turned Leg Kitchen Island with Three Cabinets and Two Drawers
Ask us a Question
Amish Turned Leg Kitchen Island
Our Amish Turned Leg Kitchen Island is a spacious option that is sure to suit your space. Two drawers and Three doors come standard, but the options for this piece are truly endless. We have a custom look pictured above with 6 sliding shelves for the utmost in kitchen convenience.
Color Your World
This piece is shown above in Red with a black rub finish. This option makes for a real showstopper. Go for a more toned down look with the black version that has a red rub which is also shown. Either way, you'll end up with a stylish piece that will last for many years to come.
What Makes This Piece Unique?
View the various options available for this piece by scrolling down. As you'll notice, this piece has castor options which make for excellent ease of use. What we love about this island is that the wheel castor with brake is hidden by adding skirting at the base of your item. This makes for a clean, attractive look while still allowing you to benefit from the versatility of castors.
Give Us A Call
Explore the possibilities for this piece and be sure to give us a call if any questions come up. Reach us at 866-272-6773 - we'd love to hear from you!
Height: 34 1/2" or 40 1/2"
Depth: 24 1/2"
Quarter Sawn White Oak
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
100% Solid Hardwood Construction
Made in America
2 Adjustable Shelves
Full Extension Drawer Slides
Double 21-qt Trash Bin Slideout
36-qt Trash Bin Tiltout
3-Tier Pullout Shelf
Sliding Shelves with Full Extension Slides
Top Style and Size
Full Extension Undermount Drawer Slide with Soft Close
*Rustic Woods are available with open knots that are not filled or knots that are filled with an epoxy. See the example in the photo gallery.
Choosing Kitchen Island Top:
1) All Kitchen Islands are sold without tops.
2) If the Island is not to be used with Bar Stools then a 2" top overhang is recommended.
3) If the Island is to be to used with Bar Stools then anywhere from 7" to 10" is our recommended top overhang for Bar Stools.
4) Do you want the overhang on one side, two sides or three sides?
5) Custom island tops and base are available by calling to order with our Amish furniture specialists at 1-866-272-6773.
Note: If a kitchen island top is ordered then the base and top will ship unassembled.
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options