Amish Turned Leg Kitchen Island
Ask us a Question
Amish Turned Leg Kitchen Island
With endless custom options to choose from, this kitchen island has plenty of storage space with two cabinets and nine drawers. You can customize it by replacing three of the drawers with a wastebasket and will still be left with six drawers.
Order this kitchen island online using our safe and secure checkout, over the phone with an Amish furniture specialist from the comfort of your own home or in our brick and mortar furniture store in Florida.
Kitchen Island Hardwood Options
- Oak (Standard)
- Brown Maple Wood
- Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
- Rustic Cherry Wood with Open Knots
- Rustic Cherry Wood with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy
- Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
- Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy
Kitchen Island Standard Features
- Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
- 100% Solid Hardwood Construction
- Made in America
- 6 Drawer and 3 Door with One Adjustable Shelf Inside
- Full Extension Drawer Slides
- 4 Raised Panels on Rear View of Island
Kitchen Island Optional Features
- Mixer Lift - Mixer Lift will Fully Extend and Fold Into Door When Not In Use
- Double 21 Quart Wastebasket Slideout on Right Side in Place of Three Drawers
- 3-Tier Pullout Shelf
- Sliding Shelves with Full-Extension Slides
- Wine Rack in Place of Door(s)
- Leg Style
- Full Extension Undermount Drawer Slide with Soft Close
Choosing Kitchen Island Top Options
- All Kitchen Islands are sold without tops.
- If the Island is not to be used with Bar Stools then a 2" top overhang is recommended.
- If the Island is to be to used with Bar Stools then anywhere from 7" to 10" is our recommended top overhang for Bar Stools.
- Do you want the overhang on one side, two sides or three sides?
- Custom island tops and base are available by calling to order with our Amish furniture specialists at 1-866-272-6773.
- Note: If a kitchen island top is ordered then the base and top will ship unassembled.
Width: 61 3/4"
Height: 34 1/2"
Depth: 24 1/2"
Quarter Sawn White Oak
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
100% Solid Hardwood Construction
Made in America
6 Drawer and 3 Door with One Adjustable Shelf behind double doors
Full Extension Drawer Slides
Raised Panels on Back of Island
Double 21-qt Trash Bin Slideout
36-qt Trash Bin Tiltout
3-Tier Pullout Shelf
Top Style and Size
*Rustic Woods are available with open knots that are not filled or knots that are filled with an epoxy. See the example in the photo gallery.
Choosing Kitchen Island Top:
1) All Kitchen Islands are sold without tops.
2) If the Island is not to be used with Bar Stools then a 2" top overhang is recommended.
3) If the Island is to be to used with Bar Stools then anywhere from 7" to 10" is our recommended top overhang for Bar Stools.
4) Do you want the overhang on one side, two sides or three sides?
5) Custom island tops and base are available by calling to order with our Amish furniture specialists at 1-866-272-6773.
Note: If a kitchen island top is ordered then the base and top will ship unassembled.
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options