Brady Amish Hardwood Dining Chair
Ask us a Question
Amish Brady Dining Room Chair
Elegant enough for formal occasions and casual enough for everyday dining, the dual nature of the Amish Brady Dining Room Chair makes it a transitional favorite. With one central back slat flanked by two slender ones that are topped with a gently curved chair crown, this solid wood dining chair invites you to lean back and listen to the stories being shared around your table. The legs of the Brady are sculpted just so, with a slight curve in the front leg adding to their appeal. Transitional style furniture stays current as styles change. Add this to the longevity of Amish made furniture and these wood dining chairs are an investment to enjoy for decades to come. Browse more of our transitional style furniture for other areas of your home.
- Select side and arm chair styles for your dining room collection
- We offer nine solid wood species for this dining chair, all sourced here in America
- Rustic wood choices available for a country or shabby chic look
- Your choice of stain-pick from a variety of samples to help you decide
- Light to heavy distressing options are available for a time worn look
- Your choice of fabric or leather upholstery should you choose an upholstered seat
- View the matching Brady Amish Dining Table and the Brady style in a swivel bar stool or stationary bar stool option
- Solid wood construction
- Amish made furniture
Email or call us today with any questions about our custom made dining chairs. 866-272-6773
Floor to Seat: 18"
Arm Chair Dimensions:
Floor to Seat: 18"
Brown Maple Wood
Hard Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Grey Elm Wood
Rustic Cherry Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Cherry Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Epoxy
Brown Maple Wood Frame with Elm Wood Seat
Solid Hardwood Construction
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
Made in America Guaranteed
Choice of Wood Seat Style
Fabric or Leather Seat
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options