Vienna Plank Top Trestle Dining Table
Ask us a Question
Vienna Plank Top Trestle Dining Table
A truly grand dining table, the Vienna Plank Top Trestle Dining Table is indeed built by hand to impress. There's lots of rich thick wood here with a 1 3/8" thick table top. We'd describe dining at the Vienna as warm and comfortable---like you're visiting with a dear friend.
An Impressive Plank Table
The wood planks are positioned perfectly with breadboard ends creating contrast and a rustic appeal. The positioning of the boards resembles a popular shiplap look. The base of the Vienna is rich and thick as well, with a solid bridge connecting the trestle base. Picture family, friends, and loved ones gathered here together for a wonderful dinner, dessert and healthy dose of catch-up.
The Vienna Plank Top Trestle Dining Table is shown here in hand planed brown maple wood with Michael's cherry stain and Van dyke brown glaze. Matches beautifully with the Amish Vienna Trestle Dining Benches.
- Available in two sizes: 42" x 72" and 48" x 72"
- Plank top offers a rustic look and feel
- Option to have a smooth top, planked top with or without saw marks or a planked top with saw marks and hand planing
- Six table edge styles to choose from
- Option to add up to 3 extensions--they measure 16" each
- Choice of wood and finish-samples are available for you to consider
- American made furniture handcrafted by the Amish in Northern Indiana
Custom Furniture for Your Dining Room
Our Amish woodworkers like you to take a close look. They are dedicated to perfecting all the details large and small to create the finest experiences with your new furniture. Custom options let you create a dining table with just the right look and features for you and your family and we love being able to offer you choices.
Send Us Questions
Click on select options online or feel free to get in touch. We have a team of Furniture Specialists who can assist you with questions on wood, finish, and special furniture features. We thank you for shopping DutchCrafters and can't wait for your new dining table to join you and your family.
Table Top: 1 3/8"
Other Sizes Available:
48" x 72"
Table Top Thickness:
Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled
Rustic Hickory Wood with Knots Filled with Clear Epoxy
Rustic Hickory Wood with Open Knots Not Filled
Amish Handcrafted Furniture
100% Solid Hardwood
1 3/8" Plank Top with Random Saw Marks
Planks Vary In Size
Breadboard Ends with Walnut Plugs
22" Wide Base
Mission Styling at Base
All Plank Tops Have Random Width Boards
No Leaf Lock
Add 1 Leaf Lock
Add 2 Leaf Locks
Add 3 Leaf Locks
1 3/8" Plank Top with No Saw Marks
1 3/8" Smooth Top No Planks or Saw Marks or Breadboard Ends
Geared Slides with Extension Table
Hand Planed (Shown)
Mission Edge (Standard and Shown)
3/4" Roundover Edge
Solid Top (Standard)
Standard Extension 16"
Extensions Have Breadboard Ends with Walnut Plugs
With Extensions, Breadboards also in Center of Table
1-3 16" Extensions
Self Storing with 1 Leaf without Skirting
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shown in hand-planed Brown Maple with Michaels Cherry Stain and Van Dyke Brown Glaze.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options