Students that are eligible for the DutchCrafters Amish Furniture Scholarship must meet the subsequent conditions below.
1) Enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a full-time student at an accredited 4-year undergraduate institution located in the United States of America.
2) Be a U.S. citizen or maintain legal residency within the United States.
3) Have achieved a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
4) Must have applied for federal financial aid (FAFSA).
5) Excluded from consideration are employees and relatives of employees of JMX Brands, the company that owns DutchCrafters.