Amish 41" Biblical Bells King David's Harp Wind Chime
Amish King David's Harp Wind Chime
Best selling wind chime! From our Biblical Bells Collection, we offer our Amish King David's Harp Wind Chime in a natural textured copper shade. This grand set of wind chimes offers comforting, pleasant tunes and tones to meditate and reflect to.
Click here to see our In-Stock King David's Heart Wind Chime!
Why Wind Chimes?
- Wind chimes offer relaxing, inspiring melodies and tones
- Decorative for your porch, patio, deck, backyard, pool area or business entryway
- Provide security when affixed to doors, sounding to alert of any entry
- Great weather indicator that sounds when the wind picks up
- Entertaining for small children
- Keep birds from flying into your windows as chime tones help to keep them at bay
- Wind Chimes make the perfect gift for birthdays, anniversaries, housewarmings and weddings
Add soothing inspiration to your outdoor haven. We offer engraving options on all of our wind chimes as well as a Lifetime Guarantee.
Consider our Amish Handcrafted Mocha Country Music Wind Chime for another option.
Tube Diameter: 1 1/4"
Amish Handcrafted in the USA
Aluminum Powder-Coated Tubes
UV Treated Polyester Strings
Recycled Poly Chime Top and Strikers
Wind Chime Engraving
Personalize your wind chime by adding names, dates, and clipart. If you're ordering online and choose this option, we will give you a call to get the details for your engraving.
Tree Limb Chime Hook: Available in 12", 24", and 36" lengths - this makes an easy way to hang your chime from your tree! The hooks are designed to fit around a 4" diameter twig.
Wall Chime Hook with Back Plate: Attach your wind chime to your wall with the included back plate. It hangs your chime 13" away from the wall.
Deck Rail Chime Hooks: Easily attach a 30"x13" hook to your deck railing. Choose from two options - vertical or horizontal, depending on how it needs to attach to your railing.
Shipping & Lead Time
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and supply chain disruptions, this product may take longer than stated.