Amish Aspen Mission Counter Height Gathering Table
Amish Aspen Gathering Table
Let the meal begin! The Amish Aspen Gathering Table can get the party started. Aspen offers V-shaped beams in the base, a rich thick top and rustic breadboard ends. The added height brings a casual feel, but make no mistake, this table is ready to host all gatherings from casual to fancy.
The Amish Aspen Gathering Table is shown here in brown maple wood with antiquated stain. It can be customized in the wood and finish that works best for your decor.
Custom Furniture for Dining Rooms
Let the fun begin. Our Amish made dining tables are yours to customize, and the Aspen is rich with offerings that include:
- Comes in eight sizes and choice of 36" or 42" height
- 11 table edge profiles to pick from including Bullnose, Filet Edge and Large Ogee Edge among others
- Choice of solid top or add up to 2 extensions--extensions measure 15" each
- Option to add skirting to extensions
- Choice of smooth table top or hand-planed top
- Eight table top styles to pick from including Royal Mission Top, Oval Top with Fillet Edge and Concord Top among others
- Choice of wood and finish--samples are available to help in your decision
- Backed by a 20-Year Limited Warranty
We're proud to offer dining room furniture of heirloom quality. It's going to last, perform and look stunning for always. If this is your first experience ordering furniture online, we invite you to read our reviews. We love to help and encourage you to email or call a Furniture Specialist with any questions. Enjoy your new furniture and thanks for shopping with us.
Height: 36" or 42"
2" Thick Edge and Bread Board Ends
No Skirts on Extensions
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
100% Solid Hardwood Construction
Made in America
Choice of Hardwood and Finish
Choice of Size
Choice of Edge Profile
Choice of Table Top Style
Add Skirts on Extensions
Other Table Sizes Available:
42" W x 66" L
42" W x 72" L
42" W x 84" L
48" W x 60" L
48" W x 66" L
48" W x 72" L
48" W x 84" L
Large Square Round
Small Square Round
Oak Wood (Standard)
Hard Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Brown Maple Wood
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
20-Year Limited Warranty
Shown in Brown Maple Wood with Antiquated S-14 Stain with our Aspen Bar Stools
Shipping & Lead Time
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and supply chain disruptions, this product may take longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options