Amish Jefferson City Large Kitchen Island
Ask us a Question
Amish Jefferson City Island with Two Drawers and Three Doors
Our Amish Jefferson City Island is the answer for a retreat in your very own kitchen! This piece boasts storage galore, making a perfect hub for all of the happenings in the most used room in your home.
A 36-quart wastebasket is hidden away with the convenience of a tilt-out construction that is there when you need it and gone when you don't. 2 adjustable shelves are hidden behind the 2 main doors of this piece. We offer the option of a 3-tier pullout shelf for our Amish Jefferson City Island which makes for even more storage in the kitchen. Also available to add on are sliding shelves with full extension slides.
This piece boasts flat panels with grooves which give it a polished appearance. Shown above in a Rustic Cherry top, we love the contrast this creates with its cream finish. Also pictured is a distressed white finish with an Imperial Slate Mix Tile Top. Take a look at the optional mixer lift which is shown fully extended, as well as the convenient 3 tier pullout.
Be sure to scroll down to view all of the wonderful options available for this piece. And please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions: 941-867-2233.
Height: 34 1/2"
Depth: 24 1/2"
Custom Side Pullout Table Available. Contact a Furniture Specialist for a Quote
Quarter Sawn White Oak
Authentic Amish Hand-Craftsmanship
100% Solid Hardwood Construction
Made in America
2 Dovetail Drawers
Flat Panel Doors with Grooves
Overlay Doors and Drawers with a Special Design
Full Extension Drawer Slides
Top Not Included
Custom Side Pullout Table
Double 21-qt Trash Bin Slideout
3-Tier Pullout Shelf
Sliding Shelves with Full-Extension Slides
Top Style and Dimensions
*Rustic Woods are available with open knots that are not filled or knots that are filled with an epoxy. See the example in the photo gallery.
Choosing Kitchen Island Top:
1) All Kitchen Islands are sold without tops.
2) If the Island is not to be used with Bar Stools then a 2" top overhang is recommended.
3) If the Island is to be to used with Bar Stools then anywhere from 7" to 10" is our recommended top overhang for Bar Stools.
4) Do you want the overhang on one side, two sides or three sides?
5) Custom island tops and base are available by calling to order with our Amish furniture specialists at 1-941-867-2233.
Note: If a kitchen island top is ordered then the base and top will ship unassembled.
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pinholes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and supply chain disruptions, this product may take longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options