Amish Meredith Dining Room Table
Ask us a Question
Amish Meredith Dining Room Table
The possibilities are endless with the Amish Meredith Dining Room Table. This is custom furniture that goes all the way with options. You are the designer for your new rectangular dining table.
Amish made to outperform the rest, this dining table is built with the custom options you select. Consider the following for this wood table:
- Dimensions: There are seven sizes to choose from!
- Extensions: Add enough room when you are hosting a crowd. Each extension measures 20" wide and you can add up to two.
- Choice of oak, cherry or brown maple wood.
- Eight table edge styles to pick from.
- Eleven leg styles to choose from.
- Five skirting styles to consider.
- Standard or counter height available.
This dining room table has wood slides, which are the original table slides. Benefits of wood slides include:
- They'll never rust
- They're ultra strong
- They can support heavy weight
- They offer a traditional look
Your perfect dining table is waiting to be discovered. Order online, or email or call today to work with an Amish Furniture Specialist. We thank you for shopping with DutchCrafters, the #1 online retailer of Amish Furniture.
Table Top: 1"
Width at Ends Between Legs: 24 3/4"
Width at Sides Between Legs: 45 3/4"
All 56" and 64" tabletops with 30" legs have minimum skirt height of 25"
All 72" tabletops with 30" legs have minimum skirt height of 24 1/2". Most arm chairs don't fit under the table skirt.
Other Table Sizes Available:
42" W x 64" L x 30" H Width at Ends Between Legs: 30 3/4", Width at Sides Between Legs: 53"
44" W x 72" L x 30" H Width at Ends Between Legs: 30 3/4", Width at Sides Between Legs: 60"
38" W x 56" L x 36" H Width at Ends Between Legs: 24 3/4", Width at Sides Between Legs: 45 3/4"
42" W x 64" L x 36" H Width at Ends Between Legs: 30 3/4", Width at Sides Between Legs: 53"
44" W x 72" L x 36" H Width at Ends Between Legs: 30 3/4", Width at Sides Between Legs: 60"
20" Wide Each
1 with Skirts Included (Standard)
5th Leg is Needed with 2 Extensions
Leaves are Non Self-Storing
Oak Wood (Standard)
Brown Maple Wood
Leg Styles Available:
56" and 64" Tables for the 30" High: A, B, C, D, E, F, I, J, N and S
72" Table for the 30" High: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, J, N and S
56" and 64" Tables for the 36" High: A, B, C, D, F and J
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
-Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to a temporary shutdown of non-essential businesses in Pennsylvania mandated by the state government in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options