Amish Pine Octagon Picnic Table with Benches
Ask us a Question
Amish Pine Wood Octagon Picnic Table with Benches
Ideas for Picnic Tables
- Outdoor dining is the main use for a picnic table even romantic, candlelit dinners under the stars with wine, chocolates and some grilled steak. Consider placing some lanterns, candles and accent lights in your outdoor living space to enhance the ambience in the evening. Don't be afraid to bring out the china and crystal for an elegant outdoor dinner party.
- Picnic tables offer a comfortable spot to play family games including board games and cards. A family favorite for Jim Miller, the owner of DutchCrafters, is the card game Euchre with his wife Linse and their four children James, Alex, Alysa and Brielle.
- Picnic Table Crafts with the little ones (or big ones) such as painting and tie dyes. We do offer outdoor kid's furniture as well.
- Many enjoy relaxing and maybe reading a good book as a family such as Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder or Skippyjon Jones depending on the ages.
- Outdoor tea parties in the garden for the little ones and the adults.
- Perfect spot for guests to sit during a party outdoors. This Octagon Picnic Table will help you create the perfect party space in your backyard.
Ideas for How to Decorate Around Picnic Tables
Many choose to decorate their garden around a picnic table so they can experience nature's beauty right in the backyard. You and your guests can admire your herbs, vegetables and flowers growing nearby while relaxing at the outdoor table. You may even be lucky enough to enjoy their aroma. Since your table will be the focal point you may choose to go with a green or brown neutral color for the stain or paint. You may also consider place the outdoor table under the shade of a big tree, beneath a pergola or colorful umbrella.
Outdoor Furniture Trade Sales
Picnic tables are a given at restaurants with outdoor dining, campgrounds, parks and even colleges and universities. Our Amish picnic tables are a popular item for our furniture trade sales especially for hospitality outdoor furniture and outdoor restaurant furniture. Check out our business profiles to read about some of the sales we have had with our business to business customers over the decades we have been in business.
Questions on our Amish Picnic Tables
Call one of our Amish furniture specialists today with questions or ordering assistance on our outdoor furniture. You can reach them to find out more about our picnic tables at 1-941-867-2233 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are in Florida head over to our brick and mortar store for assistance.
Top (Point to Point): 45"
Height Ground to Seat: 17 1/2"
Weight: 220 lbs
57" Octagon Picnic Table Dimensions:
Top (Point to Point): 57"
Height Ground to Seat: 17 1/2"
Weight: 370 lbs.
High Quality Treated Southern Yellow Pine Wood
Lancaster County Craftsmanship
Beveled Edges for a Finished Look
High Quality Milled Finish
Umbrella Hole in Center
Wood is Green Specs Listed
Wood Kiln Dried Before and After Treatment
Dual Mold Inhibitors Help Prevent Mold Growth
Amish Handcrafted Outdoor Furniture
Both Tables Can Seat 8, however the Smaller Picnic Table Will be Not As Suitable for Dining
No Umbrella Hole - Note if you order this option lead time will be longer.
Shipping and Delivery
Please be aware you may have to unpackage and move this piece off the truck on your own when it is delivered.
Shipping & Lead Time
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and supply chain disruptions, this product may take longer than stated.