Welcome to DutchCrafters' Collection of Solid Wood desks!
Amish wood desks are functional, beautiful and durable. Each desk is skillfully handcrafted from only the strongest and most beautiful solid hardwoods. Additionally, Amish desks are built with the utmost care and integrity and inspected multiple times throughout the development process for material and workmanship related defects to ensure you receive a desk full of function, style and durability
Why Buy Solid Wood Desk?
Frist, a solid wood desk offers durability that desks made with lesser materials won’t, ensuring you won’t have to replace it for a long time, And second, Amish craftsmanship ensures you’ll have a high functioning, beautiful desk that everyone will admire.
Each one of our solid wood desks are built to order and thus highly customizable. It is our goal to supply you with a final product that is perfectly tailored to the distinct elements of your home and style. Amish desks are available in a variety of solid hardwood species, finishes, sizes, and styles. Many even come with matching desk chairs!
All of these desks are handcrafted right here in the USA. Don't spend your money on low quality desks that come from China, buy a high quality desk made in America that you’ll never have to replace.
Types of Amish Solid Wood Desks Offered at DutchCrafters
· Computer desks
· Credenza desks
· Executive desks
· Secretary desks
· Standing desks
· Armoire desks
· Writing desks
· Roll-top desks
· Partner desks
· Corner & L-desks
· U-Shape desks
Ways to Customize Our Amish Wood Desks
· Choose a reverse layout for an L desk to best fit your office space
· Create a larger kneehole space to best accommodate your desk chair and seat you comfortably
· Increase desk height for added leg room and chair space
· Choice of pencil drawer or keyboard drawer
· Addition of a glass or leather top to protect solid wood underneath and add to a luxurious look
· Addition of lights to hutch tops
· Addition of power ports or grommet holes so you can plug in neat and easy
· Option to have matching pieces built
· Have the backside finished so desk can be placed anywhere in the office (Unfinished still includes stain and panels, just no luxurious additions)
· Modify mail slots or pullout trays for printers
3 Important Questions to Ask Before Buying A New Desk
1. How much work space do you need? Do you need to spread out on an executive desk, L desk or computer desk? Or do you need the smaller secretary desk or writing desk?
2. What kind of storage does your new desk need to have? Will you need a hutch attachment or credenza storage?
3. What computer equipment do you need to accommodate? Do you need a computer desk for tower, printer and keyboard? Or is a writing desk the right fit for your laptop?
Working or studying at home has never been as comfortable or efficient as with an Amish desk.
With today's rapidly advancing technologies, working from home has become a popular and feasible alternative to traveling to an office. Avoid the commute, save money on gas, reduce emissions, save on office rent costs, be comfortable, and most importantly, spend more time with the family!
Our Commitment to Our Customers
DutchCrafters is dedicated to matching the quality of our hardwood Amish desks with the quality of our customer service. Each order requires only a 30% deposit and carries a one year limited warranty. Furthermore, DutchCrafters has an Amish furniture specialist on-call to answer any questions you may have, or to assist you in choosing options for the Amish desk that you love! 941-867-2233
And rest assured, DutchCrafters is a name you can trust. Awarded an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau, and a proud member of both the Gulf Coast 500 and the Sarasota Chamber of Commerce, DutchCrafters will provide you with quality service every step of the way.