Amish Mission Side Board
Ask us a Question
Amish Mission Side Board
For serving, storing and adding a classic piece of solid wood furniture to your dining room, the Amish Mission Side Board makes an ideal candidate. Solid wood sculpted to perfection, this sideboard has slender legs, a lower shelf, 2 drawers and 2 cabinets. The surface is perfect for serving food or displaying favorite dishes and it's topped with a back splash that draws the eye. Amish woodworking makes several versions of this mission furniture possible with custom options that can give you exactly the sideboard you're looking for.
Custom Furniture for Dining Room
Consider the following for this Mission Side Board:
- Measures 52.5" wide, 19" deep and 40.5" high
- Elect to have a back splash or no back splash
- 4 options to choose from for the base doors including standard glass, standard wood, custom glass or wood frames with leather inlays
- Elect to have a bottom shelf or no bottom shelf
- Sideboard center can be with center drawers as shown or option to add wine rack instead of drawers
- Choice of wood and finish with 8 wood options offered--order samples to inspect at home for your perfect match
- Solid wood furniture made in America
Mission Style Furniture-Always A Favorite
Mission style furniture remains a favorite. It's strong and versatile, adapting to changes in decor over time. Mission furniture keeps it simple with no frills, making for hardworking furniture with gorgeous custom options that perform.
Customized with Care
The Amish Mission Sideboard is from the Leola Collection that is a top pick for our customers. This sideboard is handcrafted by the Amish in Pennsylvania. Please email or call for help with choosing custom options or with any questions you have for us. Thank you for shopping with DutchCrafters.
- Toll-free 866-272-6773
Inside Drawer Dimensions:
Width: 14 3/4"
Depth: 13 3/4"
Height: 4 1/2"
Inside Cabinet Dimensions:
Height: 13 1/2"
Oak Wood (Standard)
Hard Maple Wood
Quarter Sawn White Oak Wood
Brown Maple Wood
Elm Top and Brown Maple Base
Solid Hardwood Construction
Full Extension, Soft Close, Concealed Drawer Slides
20-Year Limited Warranty
Choice of Solid Hardwood
Choice of Finish
Choice of Hardware
Choice of Door Style
Silverware Insert in Drawer
Wine Rack in place of Drawers
Doors are standard with plain glass or solid wood.
Custom Door Options Include:
-Glue Chip Glass
- Hunter Green
- London Brown
- Regular Semi Gloss Conversion Varnish
- Flat Matte Sheen Conversion Varnish
- Light Distressing - Customers can expect to receive glazing to replicate a rich natural patina, light distressing, slightly eased edges, nicks and extensive pinholes in the furniture.
- Heavy Distressing - Our ultimate antique finish. Rub-through of the rich patina are masterfully punctuated with another level of extensive nicks, pin holes, eased edges, simulated cracks and other distressing techniques to bespeak several centuries of robust wear and loving care.
Shipping & Lead Time
*Please allow additional time for product transfers, finishing, and shipping.
Due to a temporary shutdown of non-essential businesses in Pennsylvania mandated by the state government in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus, the build time for this product may be longer than stated.
Learn More About Our Furniture Delivery Options