At first glance, it’s hard to see just how magnificent this split pedestal dining table really is, but as you easily expand it, you’ll be awestruck by the craftsmanship and design by our Amish woodworkers. Family dinner for four or special occasion meals for fourteen, this Rhame Split Pedestal Dining Table is easily adaptable to any number of plates.
Our Amish split pedestal dining tables are shipped disassembled, but follow the easy steps in this video to complete the set up.
- Once the table feet are attached, the small pedestal base slides easily inside the larger pedestal base.
- With the help of a friend, place the table top directly on the pedestal base.
- Slide open the table top to fasten the hardware to the pedestal base.
- Once the table top is securely fastened, it can be expanded to add more leaves.
- Handcrafted from solid wood this Amish Dining Table will certainly make an impression in your home.
- Customize this table with your choice of shape, size, wood, finish and more.