Tips For Choosing Outdoor Furniture
Creating an outdoor furniture collection that’s attractive, comfortable, and supports your favorite activities is possible. Just follow these 5 easy steps to lead you to your best outdoor space.
Step 1. Measure Your Outdoor Space
What’s it like outside your home? Is it a wide open area or a more compact space? Measure your yard and consider the space you have to work with. Get measurements for deck areas, patios and porches to determine the right set up for you.
For a large layout, the Amish Handcrafted 6 Piece Cypress Patio Mission Sofa Set offers a great look.
- 1 mission sofa measuring 35” high, 79” wide and 36” deep
- 2 mission chairs, each measuring 35” high, 32” wide and 36” deep
- 1 coffee table measuring 16” high, 32” wide and 36” deep
- 2 accent end tables each measuring 24 ½” high, 15 ½” wide and 17 ½” deep
For a smaller space, the Amish Seaside Dining Height Poly Adirondack Tete-A-Tete Set combines a dining height surface with two chairs for meals or relaxing side by side.
- Chairs are each 32” wide and 44” high
- Front table width is 24”, back table width is 38”, table depth is 17”
Step 2. Decide on Your Favorite Outdoor Activities
What is it you like to do and what outdoor furniture will you need to help host those activities?
The Berlin Gardens Classic Terrace Sectional is built to entertain a crowd.
- 1 corner section
- 1 right arm loveseat
- 1 left arm loveseat
- Option to add right and left arm sofas
Total length measures 163.25”, depth 38” and height 34”
The Berlin Gardens Classic Poly Terrace Club Chair Set provides a smaller set up.
- 2 Berlin Gardens Terrace Club Chairs, each having a total width measuring 30”, total depth 29 ¾” and total height 34 ¼”
- Seat and Back Cushions
- 1 Berlin Gardens Terrace End Table measuring 22 ½” wide, 23 5/8” deep and 20 1/8” high
The POLYWOOD La Casa Café 7-Piece Dining Set is ready for company.
- 1 nautical dining table measuring 36.75” deep, 71.5” wide and 29” high
- 4 La Casa Café Dining Side Chairs each measuring 21.25” deep, 17” wide and 34” high
- 2 La Casa Café Dining Arm Chairs each measuring 22” deep, 24.5” wide and 34” high
Or the Amish Poly Furniture Pub Table Set can host dining for two.
- 1 half round pub table measuring 38” high, 22” deep and 46” wide
- 2 balcony bar chairs each measuring 53” high, 30” wide and 25” deep overall
For Hanging Poolside:
The LuxCraft Poly Lounge Chair
Measures 80” long, 34” wide and 44” high
Step 3. Consider the comfort factor.
What outdoor furniture looks good but will also be comfortable?
LuxCraft Royal Poly Adirondack Chairs give you the royal treatment and provide stunning style.
Chairs measure 31” deep, 32” wide and 44 ½” high
The Amish Cedar Wood Traditional Adirondack Chair offers the same comfort in cedar wood.
Measures 36” wide, 30” deep and 38 ½” high
Find cozy comfort and style with a Pine Wood Traditional English Swing Bed.
The Amish Pine Wood Traditional English Swing Bed comes in a 4’, 5’ or 6’ length to best fit your space.
Or grab a swing in poly with the Berlin Gardens 4′ Casual-Back Poly Porch Swing.
Measures 51” long, 28” high and 30” deep
Step 4. Go for easy maintenance.
You want to spend the least amount of time maintaining your outdoor furniture and the most time enjoying it. You can’t go wrong with outdoor poly furniture that can withstand outdoor elements and won’t rot, splinter or crack. An occasional wash with soap and water is all poly needs.
Both the Amish Outdoor 60” Round Poly Table and the Berlin Gardens Comfo-Back Double Glider are easy to maintain.
Wooden outdoor furniture made of cedar resists decay and repels insects with its fresh cedar scent.
Both the Amish Cedar Wood Bistro Bar Set and the Amish Cedar Adirondack Rocker are ready for a spot outside.
Step 5. Invest in quality to save money and receive better performing furniture.
Investing in quality outdoor furniture will have you enjoying your furniture longer and will save money in the long run.
Both the Poly Picnic Parkside Table and the Amish Cedar Wood Octagon Picnic Table are options that will last.
Have fun setting up your outdoor areas with Amish outdoor furniture providing the perfect fit.